Accountable for preparing menu items and keeping the Line Cooks stocked with basic, critical items throughout the shift. Responsible for all aspects of assigned station including cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining equipment, utensils and tools.
- Ensuring proper food storage and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Preps menu items using recipes and presentation guidelines established by IPIC Theaters.
- Ensure food quality will meet or exceed guests’ expectations.
- Completing assigned prep work to stock and set up stations as necessary.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each guest.
- Adapt to daily specials/menu changes and learn to prepare new items as required.
- Demonstrate flexibility with special requests and substitutions (allergies, etc.).
- Suggest and propose culinary improvements to Kitchen Management.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in food service/hospitality.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food & Beverage discounts.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.