- Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival, addressing them by name whenever possible.
- Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
- Upon seating our guests offer menus and inform server name. inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- When immediate seating is limited or unavailable, record guest names and information and provide guests with an estimated wait time.
- Call out for guests verbally, by phone or text when their table become available.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guest whenever possible.
- Seat guests based on guest preference and balance of customer flow in service stations.
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and bring suggestions for improvements.
- Complete all additional tasks as required of management or leadership
- At least 1 year prior restaurant experience required.
The Original Pancake House
How to Apply
Come on in and fill out an application! or call ahead (425) 827-7575, to schedule an interview! Thanks!