Come join a team of passionate professionals and work in a quality Massage and Facial spa work environment. – Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa – Redmond, WA.
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks and supports growth and continuing education? Then look no further because Hand and Stone Redmond as we want to have you on the team.
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Promote the Lifestyle Membership Program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Embrace both treatment and relaxation massage
What we Offer:
- $1000 + Signing Bonus DOE*
- Competitive tiered pay commission structure Tips allows room to grow as rapidly as you would like to grow your client list (average $34-43 per hour incl. tips )
- SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR ALL MASSAGE THERAPIST POSITIONS HIRED
- Lots of chances to earn extra commissions by adding many great enhancements.
- WE PAY YOU EXTRA for services that others do not! Your tips are 100% yours.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered for full time employees (30 hours of scheduled availability per week)
- Beautiful NEW work environment with fully equipped rooms (each room has sink, hot stone units, hot towel cabinets, heated tables, floor fans) and all necessary massage supplies.
- Flexible schedules Available – Full and Part Time positions available
- Professional, safe, and supportive team work environment
- We pay for all the costs of marketing, laundry, personalized business cards and spa expenses.
- Free hands on training, including our own Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone protocols.
- Provided stipends to support and encourage continuing education needs and professional growth.
- We support you and we don’t hold you hostage to non-complete agreements like other competitor.
- Hold current WA State License and Liability Insurance or proof of application submission in progress
- Perform 2-3 consecutive 50 and 80-minute massages
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Preference given to MT’s who are able to provide Treatment, Deep Tissue and or Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone treatment sessions on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus (Prenatal, Deep Tissue, Sports, Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Craniosacral, Salt Stone, Hot Stone and other modalities offered as services to clients) We pay more for your additional modalities that you can perform.
- Willingness to commit to a set yet flexible schedule of days and hours including evenings and or weekends a must
- Promote a professional manner, with discretion and a professional appearance
*Signing Bonus payout contingent on meeting agreed upon scheduled hours and days and employment. Signing bonus paid out over the course of 1st year of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $34.00 to $45.00 /hour