A true “Jack of All Trades” our Apple Specialists are able to take care of just about any customer that walks through our doors. From selling the latest and greatest Mac to troubleshooting the latest iOS update, our Apple Specialists can do it all. They are experts at finding our customers the best solution by getting to know our customers in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Deliver Financial Results:
- Meet or Exceed Profitability Goals
- Deliver on Apple Service Metrics (PSP, CSAT, ACSE)
- Embrace a culture around Customer Satisfaction that meets the company’s expectations
- Embrace a culture around operational excellence within the store and service department
- Enhance the Customer Experience:
- Embrace a culture where all store employees utilize the Apple Customer Experience program to provide a transformational experience
- Maintains their training requirements around our products, services, and operations in order to provide the best possible customer experience
- Maintain all required service certifications as outlined by Apple
- Enhance the Employee Experience:
- Encourage a culture around open and honest feedback amongst the team
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Approachability – Is easy to approach and talk to. Builds rapport well and is a good listener.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
- At least one year of successful organizational experience required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members
- Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Working ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Possess working analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Mac-based/Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Working ability to model consistently Simply Mac’s commitment to a respectful, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Simply Mac policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- Ability to lift and/or move boxes, totes, and other objects weighing up to 50 lbs., horizontally, and from ground level to a minimum height of 4 feet.
- Certified or the ability to become certified with minimal training in: Apple Sales Training Online (ASTO) – Product Professional, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), iOS Certification, Mac Integration Basics (MIB).
- Working ability and willingness to learn new products and services in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable and willing to learn current and future technology and solutions